Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Huzzy Wednesday and the BIG CAT!!


Greeetings everypup, kitty & hammie!
We have not had the chance before to participate in Huzzy Wednesday. I STILL won't do a Huzzy pose for mom. However.......Starr, the litte Huzzy...DID pose for her! There she is, sprawled in all her glory across mom's bed!
Mom said she is going to try to get some of the other dogs to pose in the future. Velvet loves tummy rubs, but she usually gets those at night and mom can't get pictures in the dark! hee hee

Now, something else has been going on here. There have been strange tracks in the area where are new kennel is going to be. And today, there was a BIG yellow and black CAT sitting out there! Not doing anything, just sitting and waiting! Well, being the guardian of the house, I had to make sure that I checked it out...after all, we can't have a strange BIG CAT hanging around here, can we???
Well, here is the big CAT that is out in the yard! Haaa RooOOOOooo HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!! That is the machine that is going to dig the holes for the fence posts. But...I didn't lie, really...look at the pawprints that big CAT left!
Hope you all had a fun April 1st!
Happy husky howls,
Skye
PeeS...those REAL pawprints are my daddy dog Dave's!












3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ha ROOOOO!

Funny Funny!

I'm sure Zim will appreciate that - he likes khats and he loves watching working stuff!

Nice huzzy shot too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

LOL! That's very clever. I bet you can out dig that cat though!

Kat

The Army of Four said...

Ha wooooo! That's a good one, you guys! I've gotta see if I can trick Ammy with this one. She's always pulling jokes on me!
Zimmie wishes he could use that CAT! Or at least stare as someone else uses it!
Woo to Dave.
Luv,
Dave