Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day & let's start catching up!

Haa rooooo everypup & kittie!
It has been soooooo long since I have posted. There has been a lot of stuff going on, but I convinced Mom that this is important too! Well, she agreed, so we are BACK!!
Yesterday was Father's Day and I hope all the dads out there had a wonderful day. This is how my dad Dave's Father's Day went..........First of all, let me introduce you to my very handsome dad, Dave! Mom let him run loose in the kennel area with Jasmine (his girlfriend) and Angel (the oldest member of our team). It was a bea-woootiful day --not too hot and lots of shade. Dave LOVES running around and playing with
Jasmine. Angel loves to snooter around BOL!
After running around for awhile, it was time for Dave to treat himself to some of his favorite drink..nice cool water!
This is Dave taking a break with his sweet Jasmine. She is a really sweet girl and dad just adores her. When they are loose in the kennel, he almost never leaves her side. And this shows you just how much he loves her! He was thanking her for making Father's Day extra special!
Silly Blogger is not letting me type under the last picture, so I will have to pupdate everyone on my next post....and I PROMISE it will be very soon!
Hugs & Howls,
Skye

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nothing says I LOVE WOO like a good ear khleaning!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Dave is very handsome, and Jasmine sure is a pretty girl - no wonder he chose her for his girl friend:)

Good to see you.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

OMD - We thought you had left the blogging and only did chat. We are so happy to see pictures. We want to see a recent pawtograph of Skye

So far we know where three of the eight collie puppies are going and what they will be named. 1-Sherman is coming to live with us in KW, 2-Duke, the sable brother will be living in N.C.; and 3-Dakota one of the four Tri-Color brothers will be living in Orlando with Shiloh.

It is exciting to hear from relatives. Even better, we will be meeting Great Uncle Bobby's hoomans this week!

If Dog Dad thinks about Deacon the wrong way he gets misty eyed, but for the most part he is doing very well. Dad had to write about Deacon's barkday, and that was one of those events that got to Dog Dad, especially because it is so close to the bridge crossing.

Essex & Dog Dad

Pippa said...

Skye! Skye!

Darling Skye - there you are :) Hurray because I am not allowed to play on FB any more, Misery says it wastes too much time and she prefers to concentrate on catching up with the blogs. Not that she does that either.

Aren't Dave and Jasmine the perfect couple? Just like us. I would stay next to you and give you kisses like that too.

Your loving Pippa xx

Pippa said...

Haroooooo Skye. I do wish you had time to blog again.

Your Pippa xx

(Thinking of you as I write your card)

Jeckab said...

Tat's so lovely and suitable topic on the dog bed, I like and share with my friends.Thanks for submission.

Unknown said...

Hello sky, we really miss you, I hope that your doing great! :)


Dog Shock Collar | Paw Planet

Katerina said...

Hi!
Nice blog and sweet dogs (and kitties)! Are your huskies retired from a racing kennel? They sure look happy at your place.

Have a nice day and Happy Trails,

Katerina and (Husky)Team
www.huskymusher.blogspot.com