Sunday, July 12, 2009

True Colours Catch-up & the DECEPTION!!!

Greetings every pup, kitty & hammie!
Here we go catching up! Haaa roo! we are almost there! First let's catch up on our True Colours Posts, hosted by our wonderful friend Blue. Last week's color was LEMON YELLOW. Welllllll.....not much of that color around here. But WAIT! I found a LEMON YELLOW LEMON on the mirror painting in the hall!
Now for this week...NAVY BLUE! We like blue colors here. Here are two of mom's eye shadow colors. They are actually darker in real life...just about NAVY BLUE!
I have something in NAVY BLUE too! This is my walking harness. It has howling wolves on it and it is the color of the week!
This is mom & my FAVORITE picture of something NAVY BLUE. Mom is wearing a be-wootiful NAVY BLUE dress. It has lots of fancy stitching on it. This picture was taken last year at her brother's wedding. That very handsome man in the suit is my dear grandpa. The other man is his brother. He is my mom's godfather, so he is a real special guy too.

Now I need to tell you all about the DECEPTION that happened to me on Thursday. I THOUGHT mom said I was going to have a SPA day. I knew something was up when we arrived at the V-E-T's office. It was not a SPA day.....it was a SPAY DAY!!!! YIKES!!!
I sure didn't expect that! To mom's credit, she stayed with me through the ENTIRE thing. She even held onto one of my feety feets during the surgery. YES, she watched my surgery! They trimmed my nails (the only SPA thing they did!) and cleaned my teeth while I was asleep. I was starting to wake up while I was still on the table (surgery was all done) so they carried me out and put me on a nice big fluffy comforter to finish waking up. Mom sat on the floor with me and pet me. I wasn't scared at all because she was right there. At one point, I was already trying to stand up, but my tongue was still hanging out. Mom said I looked like I had one too many pawtinis! Very shortly, the world stopped spinning and the doctor said we could go home. Everything was done in less than 3 hours! I have been resting, as you can see. Here I am on my bed with all my stuffie toys. That big sheep stuffie keeps the evil black KHAT away from me!


Mom has been very good to me. She has given me canned food, watermelon (YUMMY) and vanilla yogurt. Here I am enjoying my yogurt. I am getting lots of treats too. Maybe this SPAY thing isn't so bad after all.

Here is a picture of my incision and what mom calls my "doggie Brazilian" shave. The incision is not very big. I have been very good about leaving it alone, so I do not have to wear a satellite dish!
Well everypup, I am still a little tired, so I am going to take another nap with my stuffie toys. I will try to do another update tomorrow.
Sleepy woos,
Skye

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great kholoury things...

Khongrats on the spaying thingie...

TANK WOO FUR THE PAWESOME HUZZY SHOTS!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

D.K. Wall said...

Well, we have all been through the spay / neuter thing, so glad to hear that. Those humans are very sneaky about those things though.

ThePainterPack said...

Mommy wishes she could have watched my surgery!!! I thinks woo is so furry brave!!! Enjoy the good treats!!!

MBB

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Woo are so cute, Skye - so glad you escaped the satellite dish - now we have shared incisions - aren't you so glad to be home? Beautiful yellow and navy sharings.

Woo, Phantom